Tuesday, April 25, 2017

About ESP

About ESP
May 9/2017: More details added to paragraph two of this post.

I'd like to know why my ESP connection to my work and image makes me a witch. I thought stars had ESP. Isn't that what NBC was telling us ten years ago on Dateline as they were preparing to stuff their next three years of programming with my work? Have you read my poem Happy Easter 2017? It's a sincere expression of gratitude for the charity of those nuns and workers. I find it moving, myself. It touches my heart. And what would you call a person who would steal it and use it to get into your pockets? I would call such a person a witch. NBC committed a crime very similar to that except on a scale that might cost us all our souls. And who wants to call me a witch now, NBC?

Am I a star? Well, I hope I'm not tooting my own horn too much by suggesting it. It seemed like someone snapped my photo on the way to the library this evening. Maybe she wants to use it to slay this new foolish lie about me being in jail when I'm not. Or maybe she just thought it might be valuable at some future point. But I wouldn't want to end up like that web star who went on Dateline to tell everyone how he knew he was going to be big. He hung himself in 2009. I didn't watch the show but I know all about it. He should have answered those questions more carefully. He came across as arrogant and made the women nervous by declaring that they wanted him in bed. He said my song sucked and in all objectivity my song is much more musical than his song. And he sneered too much as he was playing. I always smile when I sing because my music makes me happy. Sometimes I almost break out laughing from my lyrics, as was the case when I lip-synched that line about grandiosity for my YouTube video of Tinsel Heaven. Anyway, I would never do a TV interview without first being picked up by a major label. Then the media have to be nice to you even when they hate you.

Now, to the young woman who said after my previous post, what the fuck, I made that for you, are you referring to that web cartoon of Bart and Stuie? I'm so sorry if I misunderstood it. I hope I didn't hurt you. I'm afraid I suffer a very unpleasant reaction to seeing those cartoon characters now. I doubt I'll ever watch either of those shows again.

And is that song hacked? Which song? Who hacked it? Why am I hearing about it? What can I do about it except mention this cryptic remark, which came to me about an hour and a half ago, in this statement? I certainly don't have time to Google search all of my two hundred and twenty songs to find out which song is being abused. Is it Easy again? Boy, that song sure makes its rounds with all the dirty fraud bands, eh? That's because it is easy to play and they're not very good musicians.

I was also confused to hear that now they know I'm guilty. Guilty of what? Guilty of not being able to see my views and comments so that I can properly defend myself against backstabbing lies? Why do they need me to be guilty when I'm innocent? I guess it's for the same reason they need you to think frauds are stars when they have ESP and victims of fraud are witches when they have ESP.

However these messages are coming to me, they often disappoint me, such as when I heard the familiar voice of a young woman tell me yesterday that I gave her herpes when I never have sex. I think not having sex for so long and being unable to have it until I am secure with my career is bad enough without being falsely accused of having VD through the ordeal. That really upset me. And you know, I lie awake at night in my room and I can smell sex at three o'clock in the morning. It's either that or minestrone soup. So I think this lie about me having herpes is really brutal to heap on top of that.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2017. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment